I Quite Enjoy Being Naked: Miranda Kerr

. . No comments:
Los Angeles: Supermodel Miranda Kerr, who has posed topless for a magazine cover, says she likes being naked.

In the cover photo of Harper's Bazaar, the former Victoria's Secret Angel sports a black over-sized hat and black high-waisted pants with her arms crossed over.

"I love taking my shoes off and being in the grass. Or sunbaking naked. I wish I could go skinny-dipping in the ocean. If I didn't have to worry about anyone taking my picture, I'd totally be out there," she said.

Kerr, 31, who separated from his husband Orlando Bloom in 2013, says dating is currently not her priority.

"I'll go on a date here and there if it works. But at this point my priority is my son. I'm not looking for a relationship. I'm just not."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular News

Archives

Topics

Archive

Recent News

Visitors