Amidst Alia, Ranbir's Wedding Rumours, Razdan's 'Word Of Caution'

. . No comments:
Alia Bhatt is clearly on a roll - she recently won big at the Filmfare Awards and has an impressive line-up of films ahead but more often than not, the actress finds herself trending for her newfound relationship with Ranbir Kapoor. 

There's massive interest about the couple's future plans amongst fans and hence the inevitable question about if a probable wedding is on the cards always crops up in interviews. This time, it was the 26-year-old actress' mother Soni Razdan to address the wedding rumours, who said she'd rather not talk about Alia's personal life but would indeed give her "a word of caution" when it comes to taking life decisions.

"Alia is very young. She started working at a very young age. I am very happy with whatever she has achieved so far and as a mother, I want to see her happy," said Soni Razdan and added: "At the same time, I also would give her word of caution. 

She is too young to rush into any lifetime decision. While personally, I believe that when you find the right man to get married, you should get married without delaying too much. But that does not mean, you have to get married in hurry... You have to draw a fine line while taking a decision." Soni Razdan was speaking at a promotional event of her new film No Fathers In Kashmir.

Having said that, Soni Razdan added she doesn't prefer discussing Alia's personal life: "Look, it is sweet of all their fans to ask about everything but I am Alia's mother. I really do not want to talk about my daughter's personal life. I want her to be happy. And she has my love and blessing on everything she does, beyond that I want her to live her life the way she wants."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular News

Archives

Topics

Archive

Recent News

Visitors