"Always Had Faith In People": PM In Second Term First Mann Ki Baat

. . No comments:
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi, in first Mann Ki Baat of his second term, today said he "always had faith in the people of India". "When I had said in February that I will meet you again in a few months, people said I am over confident. However, I always had faith in the people of India," PM Modi said.

He focussed a large portion of his monthly radio address today on the issue of water crisis, asking citizens to find ways to save water.

"Over the last few months, so many people have written about water related issues. I am happy to see greater awareness on water conservation... I wrote a letter to Gram Pradhans on the importance of water conservation and how to take steps to create awareness on the subject across rural India," he said.

"There is no fixed way to conserve water. In different parts, different methods may be adopted but the aim is same - to conserve every drop of water."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular News

Archives

Topics

Archive

Recent News

Visitors